- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Exhibition Presentation
We encourage student-presenters that have been selected to present an oral presentation, to closely follow the guidelines and technical specifications outlined in this document.
i. your PowerPoint presentation,
ii.the number of students/teachers from your school who will be attending ACSTAC this March
2. You should send the above-mentioned email, with the following subject line: Paper Presentation – Scientific Area - Paper ID (or Paper Title).
3. Your PowerPoint Presentation should be compatible with MS Office 2003 or later.
4. Video files (if used) should be AVI files and compatible to VLC media player (version 1.1.7) http://www.videolan.org/
5. Any video files included in the PowerPoint presentation should also be available as separate files.
6. On the day of your oral presentation you should have your presentation file (Μicrosoft PowerPoint 2010 or 2007 or 2003) in a flash memory stick.
7. Presentations shouldn’t be longer than 12 minutes each.
8. Make sure you are at your presentation room at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the session.
We encourage student-presenters that have been selected to present a poster, to closely follow the guidelines and technical specifications outlined in this document.
1. You may include photos, text or anything you would like in your poster. Poster should be exactly 50x70 or 70x100 cm. You can find a sample poster here.
2. In order to design your poster we recommend that you use MS PowerPoint.
Students can present their exhibition/construction project using any kind of media (e.g. text, images, charts, experiments, models, activities etc) or exhibit a contruction that they designed or manufactured.